Sunday, February 21, 2010

On the way to Scott's...

I was driving to Scott’s house this morning to pick up sound equipment for worship on the Pinnicle and on the way there I went into a trance. Not to long ago, when I came to New Hampshire, I would go into trances almost every time I drove somewhere or at random times throughout the day. I would just space out standing in a room, or in the middle of the kitchen, either I would be drawing a blank, or God would be speaking to me. However, this morning, all I remember is coming out of the trance. I don’t remember what I was thinking, or where I went, or where I even was at in that moment. I couldn’t have been away for too long, because I remember yielding at a sign before a crossroad. After that, I was somewheres else. It was as though I blacked out or “fell asleep” and then suddenly woke up realizing I was driving. I started to freak out asking David where I was at and if we had passed Scott’s house and he and Andy were looking at me weird thinking I was crazy, saying, “We haven’t even gotten to his house yet!” I finally came to my senses, and found where I was at… still going straight ahead.

I’m not sure why that happened other than He was letting me know He is with me. Maybe he was sealing information in my spirit, I'm not sure, I was blacked out! It was an odd way of speaking to me, but to be honest, I liked that He did it the way He did. I am finding He speaks to me in such strange ways...

Anyway, I thought I would share with ya'll a good Sunday story... :)

Peace,

James

 


No comments: